Go to the Race Page to view/download documents for the 2014 AAR, taking place Saturday June 28th. If you have yet to register, it isn’t too late! Visit the Twenty Hundred Club shop by COB Wednesday June 25th to enter.
Results from the 2018 Fall Race Around Prudence Island have been posted at this link. The winds were significantly greater than predicted, providing for some spectacular round ups and wet crew on the rail. Congratulations to the following winners in each class:
- Spinnaker A: Vin McAteer – Divided Sky
- Spinnaker B: Moose McClintock – Two Dogs
- Cruising 1: Craig Forbes – Haraka
- Cruising 2: Randy Church – Mental Floss
That was the last scheduled race for 2018 but you still have chance to compete anytime in the Around Aquidneck Island Challenge. Register for it at this link and race either Spinnaker, Cruising, or both as many times as you like.
Results from the Prince Henry the Navigator race have been posted at this link. Congratulations to Moose McClintock in Two Dogs for winning the Spinnaker class and Dick Waterman in Allegro Vivace for winning the Cruising class.
Block Island results are now posted – Block Island Race Results. A challenging race out to Block Island with many having a “wet and wild” ride as the storms blew through. Thanks to Rear Commodore Lisa Hammond the BBQ by the Oar was a great success. The weather cooperated nicely for the race back from BI.
Results for this past weekend’s Cuttyhunk race are now posted here: Cuttyhunk Race Results
Great weather and an excellent turnout this year! Next event is Block Island in four weekends!
AAR results are now posted and available here: http://twentyhundredclub.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Around_Aquidneck_Island_2018_Results.pdf
Permanent link to this article: http://twentyhundredclub.org/around-aquidneck-island-nor-si-and-entry-list-as-of-june-20th-now-posted/
May 05 2014
The NOR and SI for the Aquidneck Island Challenge (timed circumnavigation of Aquidneck Island) are now posted on the Race Page. This event may be run as a single boat anytime from now to 15 November. Finisher times will be posted on this website with the fastest corrected time in each of three potential classes receiving recognition at the awards banquet. See the NOR and SI on the Race Page for more details.
Permanent link to this article: http://twentyhundredclub.org/nor-and-si-for-the-aquidneck-challenge-are-posted/
Jan 12 2013
Wow! The Twenty Hundred Club website sure looks different! ……
It is and should help us serve the Twenty Hundred Club members better. Significant enhancements have been made including;
- We now accept credit card and PayPal in addition to check payments
- Paper registration forms are a thing of the past. We now accept new membership, membership renewal, race registration, social event sign-up and burgee sales, all via the website
- Liability Waiver requirements for race registration are the same as the past, but are now read and “signed” online with your race registration
- PHRF form submission is no longer required. You enter the PHRF values on your “profile” with membership renewal. We validate the values online with PHRF-NB
- A calendar application that has links that allow you to download Twenty Hundred Club events to your personal calendar
We installed new software to make the online experience better for our club members, and make maintenance easier for the club officers. These enhancements will make it easier for us to disseminate information to you.
Permanent link to this article: http://twentyhundredclub.org/a-new-look-for-the-website/
Jan 12 2013
The club roster currently includes almost 200 members & over 125 yachts.
All races feature cruising and spinnaker classes to provide exciting competition for both the weekend family sailor and the serious club racer.
The Prince Henry the Navigator Race has been featured in Sailing World as one of the most unique racing experiences in the country!
Permanent link to this article: http://twentyhundredclub.org/who-are-we/