Join us for the “Preparing for and Winning the Prince Henry Race” seminar on Wednesday August 17th at 6:00 p.m. at the Doyle Loft in Middletown, Rhode Island. The seminar will be presented by Alex Clegg and Moose McClintock and will be used as an introduction to the race for the youth competitors racing for the first time and as a refresher for the regular competitors.
What: Preparing for and Winning the Prince Henry Race with Pizza, Beer & Soft Drinks
When: Wednesday 17 August – 6:00pm
Where: Doyle Sail Loft, 23 Johnny Cake Hill, Middletown, RI 02842
Cost: Free! Requires online registration via the Twenty Hundred Club shop at this link
Please enter the name of each person attending when you register so we can prepare nametags.
Registration should be made in advance, at least 5 days prior to the event, so we have an accurate headcount.
Sign up for the event at this link
The Twenty Hundred Club will hold its annual business meeting at the Doyle Sails loft in Middletown. Pizza and refreshments will be served. Attendees are kindly requested to RSVP by clicking the following link to open a pre-formatted message: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to summarizing the season, we will also discuss proposed by-law changes and vote on the new officers which are:
- Commodore – Robyn Earley
- Vice Commodore – Tim Grimes
- Rear Commodore – Chris Benzak
- Secretary – Mike Filimon
- Treasurer – Julija O’Neil
- Measurer-Recorder – Bill Kneller
- Race Committee Chair – Buster Pike
- Social Committee (and Media) Chair – Courtney Kingesly
- Nominating Committee Chair – Nick Bowen (per by-laws, immediate past-commodore).
Materials for the meeting:
Join Twenty Hundred Club friends at the The Sailing Museum on Thursday 20 April to kick off the 2023 season.
What: Twenty Hundred Club Spring Shore Party with Appetizers and Cash Bar
When: Thursday 20 April – 1800 – 2100
Where: The Sailing Museum, 365 Thames Street – Newport, RI 02840
- Members & Significant other $50 per person
- Non-Members $60 per person
- $60 for Non-Members who join as Associate Members ($50 + $10 membership) per person
Meet fellow sailors. Looking for crew, looking to crew? Great place to connect!