The 2019 Cuttyhunk Race Sailing Instructions have been amended to eliminate the discrepancy on the number of classes and start sequence listed in the Notice of Race. The NOR correctly listed two classes – Spinnaker and Non-Spinnaker (Cruising). The SI Amendment 1 is updated with the following changes displayed with yellow background text in the posted document.
- Reduces the number of classes originally listed as five to two (Spinnaker & Cruising)
- Updates the start sequence to reflect two classes
- Updates the start procedure per RRS 26 with starting signals synchronized to GPS time and announced over VHF 72 with a verbal countdown. (No flags will be displayed)
- Updates start procedure to indicate a rolling start – Cruising Class starts first with the Spinnaker Class warning being the Cruising Class start.
- Updates links for US Sailing referenced documents
The scratch sheet is final on Friday morning 19 July and may be viewed at this link.