Twenty Hundred Club Shop explained
What the shop is used for
You can use this online shop for many things. It's easy with the menu driven layout, and you can pay online with a credit card via a secure PayPal transaction - you don't need a PayPal account. When you check out with your "Shopping Cart", you also have the option to pay by mailing a check to the Twenty Hundred Club treasurer. Some of the things available via this shop include:
- Paying Twenty Hundred Club membership and renewal
- Registering & paying for Twenty Hundred Club Races and Events
- Purchasing Twenty Hundred Club Burgees
Specific steps to help you use the shop
To use the online shop, the following helpful hints are provided.
- Registration via the online shop is done by setting up an account using your email address and whatever password you choose. All members 2012 and prior who provided an email address for past membership registrations and those who have raced since 2013 have an account already. Use the email address previously registered to log in. If it is your first time logging in, follow the "Forgot your password?" procedure below.
- You don't have to be an Twenty Hundred Club member to establish an account in this shop. Setting up an account costs nothing, you only pay for things you register for (such as membership, races & related events like meals and merchandise associated with races).
- Pay by Credit Card or Check! We don't store credit card information - whenever you pay via credit card, you are redirected to the PayPal website to conduct a secure transaction, then at the end of the transaction, you are returned to the Twenty Hundred Club online shop. You are sent confirmation emails to the email address you register online with.
- You can log into the shop anytime and see what orders you have made in the past. Once logged in you select My orders located in the My Account block located in the footer. A link to the online shop is maintained on the Twenty Hundred Club web site main menu for easy access to the shop. Various event pages may also have links directing you to the online shop.
- If you forget your password - There is a link on the bottom of the sign-in page labeled "Forgot your password?" that you can click on. Enter your email address and your password will be sent to you. You can reset your password by editing your profile once you are logged in by selecting Password personal info located in the My Account block displayed in the footer.
- Change your password - Once logged in, you can set the password to whatever you would like it to be. After you have logged in, click on Password & personal info in the My Account block located in the footer. Delete any dots that may appear in the block labeled Current Password* and enter the existing password (which is the temporary password received via email if you requested a password reset). Enter the password you desire to use in the blocks labeled New Password and again in the block labeled Confirm New Password. Click on the Save button at the bottom of the form to save your new password.
- If your email address changes, or becomes inactive - You can contact the Twenty Hundred Club Shop Administrator via the Contact Us link who can change it to a new email address so you can maintain your existing account. You can change your own email address by signing in, and once logged in by selecting Password & personal info in the My Account block located in the footer.