Log in problems?
Twenty Hundred Club Shop Log in & Password Help
Specific steps to help you use the shop
To use the online shop, the following helpful hints are provided.
- Sign in to the online shop by clicking in the upper right corner of the store on:
Welcome | person Sign in
When you are logged in this changes to:
Welcome [Your Name] | Sign out
and a My Account block is displayed on the side margin of desktop displays and in the footer for all devices.
- Determining if you have an existing account can be done by entering your email address into the Create your account text box on the left part of the screen after clicking on
Welcome | person Sign in located in the upper right corner of the store.
- Registration via the online shop is done by setting up an account using your email address and whatever password you choose. Use that email address to log in. If it is your first time logging in, follow the "Forgot your password?" procedure below.
- You may log into the shop anytime and see what orders you have made in the past. Once logged in you select My orders located in the My Account block displayed on the side margin or the footer. A link to the online shop will be maintained on the Crew Manager website main menu.
- If you forget your password - There is a link on the bottom of the sign-in page labeled "Forgot your password?" that you may click on. Enter your email address and your password will be sent to you. You may reset your password by editing your profile once you are logged in by selecting Password & Personal info located in the My Account block displayed on the side margin or the footer.
- Change your password - Once logged in, you may set the password to whatever you would like it to be. After you have logged in, click on Password & Personal info located in the My Account block displayed on the side margin or footer. Delete any dots that may appear in the block labeled Current Password* and enter the existing password (which is the temporary password received via email if you requested a password reset). Enter the password you desire to use in the blocks labeled New Password and again in the block labeled Confirm New Password. Click on the Save button at the bottom of the form to save your new password.
- If your email address changes, or becomes inactive - Using the Contact Us link located in the footer, you may contact the Crew Manager Shop Administrator who can change it to a new email address so you may maintain your existing account. You may change your own email address by signing in, and once logged in by selecting Password & Personal info located in the side column under My Account.