The Twenty Hundred Club will hold its annual business meeting at the Doyle Sails loft in Middletown. Pizza and refreshments will be served. Attendees are kindly requested to RSVP by clicking the following link to open a pre-formatted message: email@example.com
In addition to summarizing the season, we will also discuss proposed by-law changes and vote on the new officers which are:
- Commodore – Robyn Earley
- Vice Commodore – Tim Grimes
- Rear Commodore – Chris Benzak
- Secretary – Open
- Treasurer – Julija O’Neil
- Measurer-Recorder – Bill Kneller
- Race Committee Chairman – By-laws say VC does this
- Social Committee Chairman – By-laws say Rear Commodore does this.
- Nominating Committee Chairman – Nick Bowen (per by-laws, immediate past-commodore).
If anyone is interested in the secretary position or being on any committees, please email Nick Bowen, Commodore