Around Aquidneck Spring Race – June 17th, co-hosted with Tiverton Yacht Club
- START – 10:30am First Warning, Vicinity of Hog Island G3 (just south of Bristol Harbor)
- FINISH – RN “12”, S of Gould Island in the Sakonnet River (South of the Tiverton Basin)
- REGISTRATION, Notice of Race, Sailing Instructions, Scratch Sheet
- Pre-Race Zoom Briefing to be confirmed, but likely Thursday, 6/15, 6pm
- Post-race party at Tiverton Yacht Club – dockage, moorings, etc. possible (maybe start/finish from TYC with your crew)
Learn about the 6 races that Twenty Hundred Club runs each year. This summary is a great to share with fellow crew and racers. Beyond simple, windward/leeeward races, Twenty Hundred Club’s racing rewards superior boat-handling, navigation skills and more. DOWNLOAD The Six Unique and Challenging Races
Wow! The Twenty Hundred Club website sure looks different! ……
It is and should help us serve the Twenty Hundred Club members better. Significant enhancements have been made including;
We now accept credit card and PayPal in addition to check payments Paper registration forms are a thing of the past. …
Permanent link to this article: https://twentyhundredclub.org/a-new-look-for-the-website/
The Twenty Hundred Club has been racing on Narragansett Bay and its adjacent waters since 1946.
The club roster currently includes almost 200 members & over 125 yachts.
All races feature cruising and spinnaker classes to provide exciting competition for both the weekend family sailor and the serious club racer.
The Prince …
Permanent link to this article: https://twentyhundredclub.org/who-are-we/